From:
Laura Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 1997 10:09:28 -0400
>The issue with vaccines is that they're prepared with too many potentially
>toxic chemicals and the nosode is a more natural approach.
>>What toxic chemicals would those be?  Are they more toxic than live viruses
>>from a sick animal?  That would be hard to believe.
>>bill and diane killian

Here are two urls to look at.  I'm sure there is more information to be
found on the web for those interested, both for and against vaccinations for
humans and animals.  I am not saying vaccinations are bad and shouldn't be
used and I'm not saying everyone should use homeopathy and nosodes.  I am
saying we should be willing to question and research and not accept as
gospel what anyone tells us.  And we shouldn't put anyone down for asking
questions and looking for what might be a better solution.  And I would hope
we share information we aquire in a responsible manor.

http://www.altvetmed.com/vaccine.html
http://www.livelinks.com/sumeria/health/vacc.html

A book that was recommended by several people on Wellpet List, Dr.
Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs & Cats

Laura