From:
Susan Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:18:03 EST
Wolfy: my female is deaf ( a silver mitt) and I knew it the moment I got
her as an -mas presernt.  The first time I picked her up and said to her
ear "I love You" I got kisses.  She is SMart and when I plaY with her,
she only lightly grabs my finger.  never has biten.  I believe she can
"hear" when I hold her close and say "I love you" aNd the way we play
that she knows I knnow Her limtations.  PLUS: she reads my hand signles