Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:34:13 -0600
Maybe next year Kris can work with someone that would receive and
format the pictures and bios, make sure all the needed information
is there, then send them on to him to put up on the trees. With the
different picture and word processing formats, this is a time consuming
task. Not everyone knows how to format pictures or has the same word
processing or web publishing software. (I learned on HTML and when
FrontPage came on the market even as easy as it was I still felt more
comfortable with HTML!) With this type of help, Kris wouldn't need
to give anyone else access to his website. Kris could continue with
putting the information up on the giving trees, individual ferret
pages, and placing the stockings on the ferrets that get santas.

I understand hesitation in trusting someone to help. In my personal and
professional areas I've had good and bad results in this process. There
are people web skilled, responsible, and willing to help Kris with the
giving tree set up so why not utilize them.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
www.iGive.com/FFS