Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:03:17 EDT
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to drop a note before I forget with an address where I will
be. So many have asked for it and I can't remember who all did so
sending it to all of you.

This will be my address for at least 3 or 4 weeks starting Monday.
address..

Helen M. Wojciechowski
C/O
Western PA. Hospital
4800 Friendship Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15224.

The first three days I am there I will be in short stay. After that I
will be admited into the main hospital. Then I will have a room number
and a phone.

I also have a care page here is the link if any of you would like to
check it out..or read updates as they are posted.

CarePages.com | Support and Community for Coping with Illness_
<http://www.carepages.com/Login?seed=622414&ClusterNodeID=jb01&tlcx1=default>
I think all you do is type in my name not sure how it works.

I am praying my lap top will work so I can email and read emails. I am
trying to figure out how to close down my eamil box and just get email
from certain people right now because I just can't handle all the mail
I am getting. If I don't figure out how to close it AOL will shut it
down when it hits 1000 pieces of mail.

For those of you that have me on mailing list please take me off until
further notice. My ferret email has 939 pieces of email in it. I just
can't seem to get it caught up with being in and out of hospitals. To
FML Group should my mail shut down remember I still want to get mail so
please don't take me off the list. I was trying to figure out how to go
on no mail with it until I get out of the hospital but couldn't figure
it out so I left it alone.

My HM105 email has 319 in it. It is the one I use for my Prayer groups
that I belong too. I was going to send this out over the weekend but
was afraid I would forget.

Remember one thing while I am gone you will be free of me and all
my mail for quite some time now LOL :-) Unless I can get my lap top
working hehehehehe. Still I won't be sending out very much.

Also never forget that I love each and every one of you and I do pray
for all of you.

To all my ferret groups I pray all the fuzzies stay healthy and well..
Peggy your address was full I hope you get this on Prayers For Pets.

God Bless Each and Everyone of YOU

Hugs Love and Prayers Always
Helen