Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:45:45 +1200
Hi guys!

Little Trouble has been dwaggin' me awoun' to pway wiv ev'ryone, an' I jus'
now got to get away so I coul' tell you guys how ev'ryone's goin'!

Mist-Ferret has settled in weal good.  She has fwiends who bounded off to
meet her when she awwived!  She's pwayin' on de Kwazy Kars wight now.
Well, chewin' on de tyres.

Bandi is here, she's a weal clown.  Dookin' an' war-dancin' an'... oops she
just bounced wight off de Wainbow Swide.

Trouble, I'm busy wight now.

Sabrina is busy wiv her Fwyin' Wessons.  Once she foun' out about 'em she's
been dere ever since, pwacticin'.

Einstein's head deep in de All You Can Eat Waisin Bar.  He's been dere
since he awwived, an' I don' t'ink he wooks wike he's gonna be movin' any
time soon!

Stinki is Ice Bobbin' wight now.  Fwozen nose an' all, it wooks wike de
cold doesn' mean much to Stinki.  Stinki's havin fun wiv dat ice!

Hey Trouble, I'm all pwayed out.  Don't you wanna go pway in de Ferretone
Fwood?  It's due soon.  Hey, Trouble.  *TROUBLE* Don't touch that... Leave
my CheWeasel awone Trouble.  Bwing dat back!  Gotta go get my CheWeasel
back.  Trouble, come back here!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!