From:
Publicity Chair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:13:01 -0700
Anne, THANK you for letting us know. I am on a list with Russ and just
let the group know.

I did talk to his wife and get some additional information. Russ is
to be cremated. She is waiting on the death certificate. She said on
Monday she awoke to find he had died in his sleep. Russ had several
health problems and she thinks his body just wore out. Ann does not
know how to work the computer and so nothing sent via email will get to
her. Russ was a fun guy who used to have Jeff Foxworthy's sayings "You
might be a redneck if . . ." sayings on the bottom of his emails (until
some nasty bug ate them all!). He will be missed.

Just an FYI. Russ always referred to his wife as Ann (her middle name).
Please use that name to send her notes. And, if you forward the email
below, please correct the name to Ann. Thanks.

Renee.

Join us in Pittsburgh
November 7-9, 2008

International Ferret Congress (http://www.ferretcongress.org)
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue and Evacuation Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)
(http://www.ferretemergency.org)