From:
Renzo Cattai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 09:00:55 -0400
Hello out there,

I like to thank Sara for her reply on ear biting.  I've got two more
questions for you all:

My two kids Sampson and Courtney are on a triple antibiotic for a green
diarrhea virus.  The vet seems to Courtney has been harboring for quite
some time it showed up three weeks after Courtney's six week quarantine.
After the meds I would like to give them some Acidophilis but am unsure
of daily dosage.

The second question is regarding marking boxes.

Last night I noticed Sam went into a box and seemed to be relieving
himself.  His abdominal muscles were pulsing but when I checked it was dry.
He did that twice in an hour and then went back into the box and did
relieve him self.  When I checked there was a good amount of urine.  I
mentioned this to my husband and he said he has seen him to this ever since
Courtney arrived.  I would like to mention that he had a renal U/S April/
X-ray in March and Urine panel also in March.  All were normal.  His PCV
is high and we were ruling out renal CA.  Do male ferrets mark territory
like dogs?

Dona Sampson & Courtney