From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:16:59 -0600
Thanks to everyone on the FML (starting with BIG) who sent personal
messages to Dee and myself on Slinky's trip to the Bridge.  I will try to
respond individually and beg your indulgence on the time frame.

Dee is giving extra loving to Lucky, Jack and Jill to compensate for their
lost friend.  She is a special person and that is why I consider myself
blessed that she puts up with me.

Buddy is happily picking on Baby Girl and Leroy every chance he gets.
Hillary is getting over a cold.  Hershey is his usual sweet chocolate self
and my Bill just wants loving.  He waits for me at the clear acrylic door
barrier when I'm out of his view.

What wonderful creatures they are.

John in Pekin, IL