From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:36:17 -0400
Hi,
Last week I posted that we were taking 7 ferrets to Dr. Weiss for
surgeries.  I am happy to say that they are all still with us.  Dr. Weiss
and his staff impressed me and the clinic itself was great.  For those
who don't know,there is a lot of pasture land there with a herd of pot
belly pigs,llama,emu or rhea, goats, peacock and other birds.  Thanks to
all who had us in their thoughts.  I personally want to say I am sorry to
the lady whose ferret was not so lucky last week, and to the others who
have suffered losses,both recently and in the past.  Thanks to everybody
who make this a great list.

Regards,
Carol