From:
"Allana A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 22:58:00 -0400
Hello, I am a new mommy to a 8 week old fuzzy!!!  "Casie" I am just totally
head over heals for the little "brat baby!" It took all of two hours for
her to figuire out what her litterbox was for...."only one accident in a
week!!!" I do have a question though, if anyone can help me...Casie will
sneeze and snort when I get her out of her cage...The vet said that she
seems to be very healthy...Why is she doing this?!  She sounded so funny
tonight that I had to laugh!  Is she doing this for attention?  Because when
I laugh she runs in circles and does it again!!!  Talk about energy... She
will only stop fo her nightly 2 raisens!  " She gets them for going back
into her cage to potty in the litterbox" She caught o to this fast...I think
she fakes it half the time for her treat!!!  Sorry to ramble on..."just a
proud new parent"could you tell??!!"

             Allana and casie the "the brat baby"