From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:50:01 -0800
Hi FML friends,

I have a question regarding Cheweasels.  My furkids LOOOOVE them, to the
point where I put a new one in their cage yesterday, and when I returned
home from work, the entire thing was gone, save for a lone "crumb" of it.

Is this too much Cheweasel for them??!!  They go nuts for the stuff.  I'm
beginning to think I'll have to start a Cheweasel Addictions Anonymous or
something. :-)  So far, only slightly funnier poops seem to be the result,
but want to see if I should be restricting their access to them.  I know too
many treats are a no-no, and I'm definitely hiding Cheweasels for the next
day or so, but never saw such a funny thing.  Still can't believe they
chowed one down in a day.  ah, well.  gotta love those fuzzbutts.

Jen, with Cheweasel Craving Crew, Samantha, Jasmine and Casey!