From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:34:48 -0500
Thanks to Phyllis Spy and everyone who worked so hard on Sunday's MaFF
Halloween frolic.  It was one of the best frolics I've ever been to!!
Everything was really well-done and lots of fun; the maze was truly
amazing, and the ferret play area looked like ferret heaven.  It's always
wonderful to see lots of ferret people in one place!  MaFF volunteers
did a great job pulling together this wonderful event.  Thanks again to
everyone who made it happen!

I also learned an awful lot from Bob Church's tooth presentation.  If Bob
comes to a frolic near you, be sure to watch his slide show.  Seeing
pictures of all his research made a much bigger impact on me than reading
about it.  I am definitely rethinking my feeding habits based on his
findings.  Between his tooth research and his ferret stimulation ideas,
I honestly believe that Bob has done as much for ferrets as anyone I can
think of.

Ronnie