From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 08:13:21 EST
>[Moderator's note: There's enough of the address there to recognize it
>if you run across it, but there's no permission to post it, nor a reason
>for a bunch of us to write to her at this point ;-).  The heads-up is
>appreciated though.  BIG]

I am kind of a lurker but I do read the post.  Just too busy to post much
unless something strikes me.  I posted this on several groups I am on and
my friend told me to share it with as many of my ferret people as I can
so Permission to cross post is granted.  I ask though that you don't go
off and write her just keep the name and if she contacts you then
question her.

Thanks
God Bless You All
Merry Christmas To All
Hugs
Helen and the Weasels
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
New Castle, Pa.

[Moderator's note: Hi, Helen.  I meant I didn't have permission to post
the e-mail address of the person looking for a ferret from THAT person.
I try not to publish personal info without permission, but I certainly
have no problem that you gave us that excellent warning, which seems to
have some validity to it.  BIG]