Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 1994 01:17:24 -0800
I want to find a good Vet to take my fuzzy (Nikki) to for a checkup.
Since I live in CA I'm not sure of the best way to go about this.  If
anyone else from this area (LA-beach cities) could direct me to one I
would be very appreciative.  Are they required to report ferret patients?
Will I be taking a greater risk by seeking medical help for a healthy
ferret than I would just keeping her at home until she definitly is sick
(at which point I'll have no choice)?  I really want to make sure she
stays healthy, but I don't want to bring her to the attention of any
authorities.  If it is too risky to list these Vets on the FML then
please disregard the referral part of this letter and just advise me on
the best way to find one myself.

                                Jim & Nikki (a popular ferret name it seems)