Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:50:44 -0400
>From:    sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: a concern

Sukie Thank You !!!!!

I have not been on the FML as long as you,but I have been hanging my hat
here since 1995.  I have made mistakes like everyone else.

I am sick of the constant fighting on the FML,the way things are going we
are going to be lucky to make it to the 5000 mark.

CA people it is for the ferrets it is not I am better than you or I am
the only one, it is for the ferrets, thier health,care,and saftey.

For the ones bashing each other you know who you are take it off the
FML, everyone is sick of it.  Shelter bashing,SOS bashing.IFC bashing,
fundraising bashing,etc. is doing nothing but turning people away from
the FML.

Big has enough problems getting the FML out on a timely manner every day
without having to be a referee.

There are enough Yahoo,MSN,etc groups out there where there is constant
fighting about nothing, that are unmoderated and you can fight all you
want take it to one of them, when Yahoo etc.  gets enough complaints they
shut them down, till that happens take your fights there and off the FML.

If you do not like the SOS, IFC,Shelters,Fundraising,etc don't read the
posts,bashing them with replies does nothing but stir the pot of trouble
and does not help our furry kids and the kids in need of help.

Lets see if we can make it to the 5000th FML without the daily battles.

Harry

[Moderator's note: Harry, and all, yes, sometimes things get blown out
of proportion, but they calm down quickly enough too -- if they don't I
make a suggestion or two to the posters ;-)  Note that this post is, I
think, the only one in this issue exclusively about the latest fuss...
seems like it's primarily behind us, or so we hope!  BIG]