From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:37:54 -0800
Hi I live in Portland with my four fuzzies and my SO and I are planning our
first vacation together in five years.  We were wondering what everyone
does with their fuzzies when they go places.  We used to live in Phoenix
and a friend of ours had ferrets so we just took turns baby-sitting.  We
don't know of anyone we would trust with ferrets here.  I feel that the
person we trust should have or had ferrets at one time.  Our place is
ferret proofed and none of our fuzzies need any extra care.  Anyone have
any suggestions?

For the person who is interested in how we came about the fml.  My name is
Diana and we found this list while searching for ferret sights.  We have
four fuzzies.  Three females one male.

One more question please.  I have a one year old dark-eyed white death
female.  She is very small and petite.  Is it normal to be able to see
your fuzzies skin?  She has long hair just very thin.  She doesn't seem to
change her coats other that in length.  She is also a little boney.  Her
stools are normal, she eats Iams kitten food and quite a bit of it too!
She just isn't porking up.  I bought her at the same time as our male
ferret Baytoven, and both are thin, He is long but thin at 2.5 lbs.  Maybe
they were bred this way.  They have an X tattoo in one ear and a Y in the
other.  My other two eat the same food but have beautiful coats and have
really put there winter coats on.  I can't remember their breeder.  I am
told that my fuzzies are healthy.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks for any help that can be offered
Diana, Eric, and clan