From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 03:03:43 EST
http://www.theunleashed.com/ssanimals.html

the ferret barn has the best screen savers I have seen.  On this site (up
above), look up ferrets and download the "ferretbarn superscreensaver" ...
that is the best of the ferretbarn ones that I know.  I think I got this
screen saver at tucows actually.  I am unfamilar with this site I have
listed above ... I just know it has that screensaver offered on there free
just like tucows download site.  If you want try, go to www.tucows.com for
the ferretbarn screensaver... the tucows site is a well known safe site. :D

Have fun.. cause its gorgious.
wolfy