From:
Rachel Globe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:58:20 +0000
I lost my little girl last night... I don't know what happened to her,
but when I went to squeak her favorite toy, she did not come to me. So
I thought maybe she was sleeping somewhere. I went to look behind our
couch, and there she was. Curled up in a ball as if she had just fallen
asleep. I don't know what happened to her, I just hope she was not in
any pain when it happened. I was in the living room the entire time and
did not hear a peep out of her.... She was a wonderful girl, and I was
just planning on getting her a fert friend (as she had always been
alone). I adopted her from the local shelter I work at, and she had
come in alone..

Anyway, I am rambling.

Thanks for listening.