From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:41:32 -0600
I just got to Seattle, and if all works out, I will drop in on my Vancouver
friends this weekend prior to my stop in Portland.  Hard to believe, but
this road trip is finially winding down, and I should be home in 10 days,
give or take a few.  Now, if only it starts to pay off (academically, that
is.)

I have lots of new posts, some stuff for Mary and Eric, and tons of Q-N-As
which I will start sending out when I return home and have the time.

If anyone in Seattle wants me to drop by, let me know by Friday AM, or it
might me too late.

Bob C sans 21 Ferrets of Happiness (Missing Ballistic)