From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 12:24:42 +0200
hi all,
my name is daniela and i come from germany.  as not give good info in
germany and the pepole are was acid by "wrong" question.  therefore are
here.

my ferret have since yesterday wet nose and they are running.  the ferret
are lively and there are drinking and eating.  they want play for the
complete time.

my question is, is it dangerous for my ferret?  what can i do?  my
veterinarian is not achievable.  please help me.

thanks for help
daniela