From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:56:42 +0100
It is that time of year when the young polecats are starting to look for
new territories of their own.

Since the beginning of October the numbers of dead on the roads between
my home and Coventry [UK] has be increasing.

Like the last three years I have been collecting the corpses where it's
possible to get out of the car in safety.

I note the sex, approximate age i.e.. adult or kitten and the location,
all this information is sent to the mammals society as part of an ongoing
survey about the movements of the polecat in the UK.

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/head-gardener

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html

http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation
Artis Pet Sanctuary, Doncaster, Yorkshire ,UK.
[log in to unmask] Registered Charity Number 1069533.
http://www.headway.org.uk/
Some great people who have supported me through my illness.