Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:50:35 -0400
I belong to an Austrailian ferret group and I posted the question to
them.  Most of the members of the group have some type of association
with schools and they got a chuckle out of the question and replys that
I told them about.  They all have ferrets that the take into schools as
class pets and teach the kids about them with no problems.

Remember they are way behind us in keeping ferrets as pets.In Austraila
they are used mostly for hunting.

Just thought I would pass this along.

Harry
http://www.kwflatbed.com