From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:33:06 -0700
For everyone who uses wood stove pellets as ferret litter, Home Depot has
received their first shipments.  In the Northwest (aka the Left Coast) they
sell for $2.97 for a 40 pound bag.  No change from last years price.
That's a great price, and they are wonderful litter.  On the opposite coast
the brand name sold by HD is Stove Chow, and that one even lists ferret
litter as one of the uses for the product right on the bag!

Start stocking up!  You don't want to be waltzing on ice and carrying 40
pound bags around.  I bought 15 bags in Feburary, and just ran out this
week.  Most of them lived in the back of my van for months.

Happy pelleting everybody,

Georgia - the left coast one...

[Moderator's note: I'm not sure they are selling the "Stove Chow" brand
any more.  But glad to see they're back for the season :-)  BIG]