Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 00:19:09 -0500
Lisette, one of my cats plays constantly with the ferret, they're best
buddies.  Funny thing, he's a yellow/gold tabby, sounds like yours.  Anyone
out there have a caerret in other colors?

Della, "But there are two days next week where I already know I will be
gone most of the day." Do you have a basement?  Sometimes when it's hot
I'll just set the cage down there.  I won't keep her in there permanently,
but during the day when I'm at work.

Michel