From:
"Charleen H. Schuster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:01:47 EDT
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to mention that in my opinion the best Ferret Leash is the Hagen
leash that is made by a company in Canada, or I also like the Mashall's
Ferret Leash.  I like the type that snaps not velco type.  The ones that I
have tried that were velco, the ferret could get out of them and the velco
never sticks together for long.  Have tried a couple of the velco ones, even
the one that is made my Warm Fuzzy and my ferrets could get out of it.  I
almost lost my little girl Mocha Bandit when she got out of hers by a lake
if I had not been quick enough and got her before she headed into the lake!

Also I like the Ferret Snuggly from the company Ferret Madness in Rhode
Island, its advertised in Modern Ferret Magazine.  I do like Warm Fuzzy's
Ferret Bag, especially the fact that you can safety snap the harness into
the bag so the fuzzies can't get out!LOL

Someone wanted to know where you could get Pet-Tinic.  I have a pet catalog
from Drs.  Foster and Smith that sells it.  Also I have seen it in many pet
stores here in Washington.

If anyone is looking for Totally Ferret food or Innova you can get both from
the Ferret Store here on their website.  Its the best in my opinion!

I just heard that there is going to be a Ferret Show in Spokane Washington
on September l9th if anyone is interested in going to it.

Also if anyone is interested in going to the Ferret Frolics in Kirkland,
Washington at the Waterfront its the last Sunday of this month(June) Dr.
Nelson the vet in Kirland is the one that puts it on.  Its was great last
year can't wait to go to it!  But if you do go be sure all your ferrets
that come have their up to date shots and are all well.

All eight of my ferrets are doing great!  I thought I'd treat them to a can
of cat food made with rabbit meat.  As I have heard ferrets are suppose to
like Rabbit!  Well, my eight ferrets said forget it, give it to the cats,
its not kibbles!  I even put it on my figure, warmed it in the Micro-wave,
they would have nothing to do with it!  I even put Nutrical on it, they
still would not even take a lick!  Boy I sure hope they don't come down with
something, I will sure have a tough time getting anything down them!LOL

Charleen