From:
Kym Zorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:49:35 -0400
Hello all,

I am in Louisville , KY and will be out of town on a sorely needed vacation
the third week of Sept.  I have several friends willing to house-sit ,
water the plants, et al, but I'd love to find someone here who adores
ferrets as much as I do.

Here's what I have to offer :
my wonderful, adored nine ferrets as well as my three spoiled cats, a
large, comfortable house, cable, central a/c, a well stocked fridge, a huge
garden out back full of veggies and herbs at your disposal.  Should you be
interested, please email me privately.  I will ask for references, and will
also need to see how you interact with my animals.  Please do not take this
as a criticism .  I love my animals and need to make sure that they are in
good hands.  Pardon the oh-so-tired clichi, but if I had children , I would
thoroughly research their day care, and I will do the same with my animals.
I expect you to check up on me as well.  I will gladly offer my services in
return.  I am trying to expand the network of ferret folks here in KY , so
that we have some local support.

Thanks,
Kym and the adored nine, Stinky, Katie, Pooh, Zoe, Rikki, Mortimer,
Mortimee, Bitty, and Sabrina.