From:
Bobbi McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 13:15:32 -0600
KC contingent will include, in addition to myself, Ms. Julie Guardino and
husband.  I will bring a few things that we put in our mailings and will
try to put something together about the our shelter.  And I would love
information about other shelters, how you do things, how you are funded,
how you manage and keep volunteers, etc.  Perhaps shelter folks could meet
informally for breakfast or some such?

Bobbi McC., KC Ferret Hotline and Shelter <+:-)