From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:28:44 +0300
Saterday noon we got a call from Petco that they had a tiny ferret that
came in and that we needed to take it if we would cause somthing was
wrong with him, He was so tiny, the vet confermed he was of 4 to 6
weeks old and a runt maybe sence he was so tiny. he also had some other
health problems, I had to be in Little Rock Arkansas today because of
my God daughter in childrens hospital in I.C.U. Katy the branch
director my partner and her husband took care of the baby wish we named
him Wookie, anys katy called me this evening and i was about another
hour from home and told me he had took a turn for the worse and that he
was passeing, i told her i was close to home to hang on , I got home
and was able to hold him for about 5 mins, his tiny body was shutting
down and so i told him about the rainbow bridge and told him that the
Arkansas ferret rescue angel kids would be there to greet him along
with an very sweet ferret angel name Pie o pa, so pie can you please
see this tiny boy makes it to the bridge he may get lost and not be
able to find his way, R.I.P. Wookie we love you and will miss you but
were happy to have gotten to have you with us even though it was only
for a few hours..

Your Shelter Moms Susan and Katy
  @ Arkansas Ferret Rescue