From:
B STEELMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 05:45:21 -0700
I took a cursory look at the website and it appears the values listed
come right off the bags, no actual independent testing done.

The big problem with reading the guaranteed analyssi in any pet food is
this: I could be holding a bag of nothing but popcorn and still claim
16% protein. Corn is 14-16% protein on average, you just have to be a
horse or a cow (any of the herbavoires) to get it. Even us omnivores
have a tuff time breaking down some of the grains, and corn is one of
the hardest.

Soooooooo know where that protein, fat, fiber, what ever is coming
from. Not all proteins are created equally.

Brenda, Momma to the FurpeopleWeyr.com
FurpeopleWeyr.com