Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:56:21 -0500
There is a shelter here in Roanoke, Virginia run by one woman. She
travels without any qualms to meet people who want to turn over their
little ones and she gladly takes them in, be they young or old, well
or sick, close to crossing the bridge or not it makes no difference
they are all welcome. She used to have help but now she does it alone
with love for the babies. She is not rich in monitory things but she
is rich in the love of the little fur critters that play around
her feet.

Works during the day, shelter mom by night and on weekends she has a
booth at a local flea market, trying to make extra money to take care
of the "kids"

She does not ask for anything but greatly accepts any donation coming
her way, her name is Deb Saunders ([log in to unmask])
and she is sorely needing help both physical and with donations for
the shelter.

So kudos to you Debbie for helping the little ones, I wish I was
physically able to help you more