Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:48:04 -0700
Hi all

It has been a little while since I last posted.  Things have been kinda
slow which is a good thing.

A little guy named Lucky came in today.  He waz met by Cloud Dancer, Peanut
Butter, Murphy, Aladin, Scuffy and a bunch of others.  They were really
happy to see him.  They were interested in hiz experiences since they had
last seen him.  They sat and talked for some time.  Then they headed over
to da Fruit Bar to grab a snack or two.  They depleted da Fruit bar
considerable before they left.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da
sights and attrations.  They walked around for some time looking.  They
eventually ended up over at Dirt Mountain where they decided to do some
digging and maybe dig him out a den of hiz very own.  They had quite a time
at it to.  Dirt waz flying everywhere.  They had quite a den when they were
finished.  He said to send hiz luv to hiz daddy and last mommy along with
lots of hugs and kisses.

I am off to hide my cheweasel.  There are some unscrupulous little ones
trying to steal it.  Gotto go.