Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:28:25 -0500
I'm about to take 150 listings off of the STAR* Ferrets Resources listing
and web site.  For those who this is specifically being mailed to, your
names are among those to be removed.  If you wish to remain on the
listing, please get back to me with updates or the first of 2004 you will
be removed.

FML readers - many listings to be removed are Veterinarians who do not
have e-mail addresses.  If you have a vet you feel other ferrets owners
should know about, please check the STAR* list to see if they are there
(list is sorted by state, then city) and send me updates or complete
information.

You can review listings at
http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/database.html
E-mail corrections/additions to [log in to unmask]

Organization's Name:

Contact Name:
Address:
City, State, and Zip:
Phone number:
Fax:
E-mail:
WWW site:

Are you a:
501 3(c) nonprofit   /   501 3(c) is in work   /   a not-for-profit group

Select from below how you would like to be defined. Mark first and second
choices

____association/club          ____hobby breeder      ____product seller
____rescue/shelter            ____contact            ____pet sitter
____wholesaler/ferret farm    ____service            ____vet