From:
"D. Hunt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 21:13:18 -0800
Recently, I've been seeing a number of postings from people trying to find
out more about Cheweasel, the only safe edible chew toy designed
specifically for ferrets.  We finally have a Web Page that describes the
toys, has excerpts from some letters, pictures of the toys and ordering
info.  We hope everyone will visit us at: http://www.artnet.net/~hyperfur.

Our free sample chew toy offer has ended and we want to thank everyone who
participated.

Don Hunt and Faith Arnold
Hyper-Fur Ferrets' Products
Makers of CHEWEASEL edible ferret chew toys,
Visit our web page at: http://www.artnet.net/~hyperfur

[Moderator's note: This is the "one-time no-hype informational post" allowed
per FML guidelines.  They'll also have an ad in the ad issue.  BIG]