Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 22:04:35 -0700
Mr. Bob has inspired me to try and expand my ferrets' diet, but they're not
really going for it so far.  Jerky is of some interest, cream is considered
good stuff, but chicken broth or meat is ignored, as is my attempt at
homemade cheweasel (can't blame them too much, I won't eat my cooking
either).  Out of curiosity I offered a bit of cheese and bacon Beggin Strip
(for dogs) to them today and was amazed at the reaction - they love it!
Unfortunately it's less nutritious than kibble, but at least it's something
different for once in awhile, and it's pretty cheap.