From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2007 09:55:14 -0800
I have been on the FML for more than 10 years and I'll probably always
be reading it - it's a great source of information and laughs.

Similarly to what Kim has experienced lately though, I've had a couple
of bouts of people disagreeing with or accusing me of something in an
unnecessarily hostile and demeaning manner. This includes an occasion
when an accusation was just plain incorrect.

I was recenly invited to a forum called Loving Ferrets. I had never
really looked for another large forum but have found this one to be
really supportive and informational. Flames & political BS is simply
not allowed. If you care to check it out, it's www.lovingferrets.com

I'm not suggesting anyone leave the FML - but sometimes it's good to
know what else is out there - particularly if you don't have the
emotional energy to waste on hostility!!

Jerri
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY

[Moderator's note: While it serves a somewhat different audience and
purpose, the lovingferrets forum is one of the better ones out there,
in my opinion. I'm all for people getting ferret info from whichever
good forum(s) they are comfortable with. BIG]