From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:15:23 -0400
I am passing this along to the list... if anyone is interested or could
help, I'll get more info about this pair. They are currently located
about an hour from Wausau, WI.

"I have two ferrets comming to the rescue this Sat, and while I know
quite a bit about ferrets I just do not have the space for them to have
free range time. I know that they are young, descented, UTD on shots,
nutered, and have no biteing habits other then play nipping. The gal is
surrendering them to me because she has her 4th child on the way, she
is moving and just does not have time for them anymore. If you would
like them or if you know someone that is ferret savy please let me
know."

Thanks everyone!