From:
Tracy & Aaron McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 19:33:41 -0500
Hey, all!

I DO have a ferret who will actually use those corner litterboxes that
everyone buys for their ferrets & the ferrets give you a "what, are you
crazy?" look.  I knew Bear would take right to it because she used the
corner only in her rectangular box.

Jasmine usually goes crazy when the long nosed sucky thing comes to visit.
One time she was so busy sniffing at it, I couldn't get any sucking done!
So I finally lifted the sucky thing & got too close & sucked up her snout!
I felt soooo bad!!!  She gots lots of loving & acted like nothing even
happened!  Pinky decided to take on the vaccuum cleaner this past weekend.
I was vaccuuming & minding my own business, when all the sudden she started
war dancing right at the vaccuum over & over.  Ever try to vaccuum when
you're hysterically laughing?  I guess she figured she had been putting up
with that thing for years & wasn't taking any more!  Too funny!

Tracy & the girls -
Pinky, Jasmine, Shadow, & Bear