From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:33:47 -0500
Hi all!  Just a question..sukie mentioned "Enalapril" as a help for
certain heart problems.  True, but the only name I knew Enalapril by, a
generic name, was the Brand name, "Vasotec".  Is "Enacard", as mentioned
in the post, possibly a `Vet` brand name for the same, but veterinary,
medication?  I, myself am on Vasotec, but I had never heard of Enacard.
Clarification??

thanks...john r.  & the gang.  jdr.

[Moderator's note: Yes, it's all enalapril, but not necessarily with the
same dispensing information.  BIG]