From:
Katherine Robson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 14:22:11 -0400
I thought that maybe you'd all like to hear of the latest escape of the
little ones.  Today Paul and I decided to expiriment and let our ferrets stay
out of thier cage while we were out.  ( Because I'll be working during the
summer and therefore won't be keeping those wonderful student hours that I
have been keeping.)So this morning I left for my exam and I got home around
two o'clock.  Well, I opened the door expecting to see mayhem and there was
nothing!  No poop in front of te door or anything!  I was so happy.  But I
had to go to the bathroom so I went and opened up the door, (because I had
closed all the doors before I left) and what did I see?!  The whole bathroom
trashed!  The tub and everything.  I don't know if you remember but I had
this thing that holds five rolls of toilet paper on a pole.  All five rolls
demolished!  I immediately thought -Adhemar!- but no!  Whose there behind the
door in a nest made of torn toilet paper but Idefix.  looking very p.o'ed
that someone open the door and banged his head while he was sleeping.  I
don't know how long he'd been there, but long enough to trash the place and
then take a snoze!  These youngsters today!  I tell ya!

        Oh yes, and Adhemar was asleep in the couch the whole time and,
looked uo at me as if to say, "Oh it's you.  You're finally home, well I'm
sleeping now so leave me alone."

Those two!  I guess next time I'll double check the doors before I go.

Kathy and Paul & Adhemar (the one who thinks it's play time when I've
got a fifteen page essay to write in seven hours and I haven't even
read up on my subject yet) and Idefix (the bathroom terrorist)