Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:09:10 -0600
I read Susan Malone's story of Scooter, and I had the same thought go
through my mind...that whoever was responsible for letting the poor little
guy suffer that long, with such horrible results (the hardening and wasting
of his rear end, only to be dumped) has a tag with his name on it waiting
for him in Hell.  It takes a big person to forgive someone who could allow
such suffering...I'm not that big yet.

lizzi