From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:26:36 -0600
Brenda,

I might be out of line for saying this.  Or I may have takein your post
wrong.  But I think If your finding bald spots on your ferret, even if its
nothing (and that could be so)  Its *Important* to find out whats wrong
with him.  Ive only been on this list for a short time.  But it seems that
hair loss can be a very big deal.

it just seems to me that once you own a pet (or they own you) They are just
as important as any other thing in your life.  Or at least they should be.

 Good luck: Camille
            Mira the Fuz Butt