From:
Trudy Wallach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:13:30 -0500
Sue: Please don't despair - when Lupron is first given some ferrets react
right away and others take time.  Recently I took my completely naked
Ollie to get his first Lupron injection - a month went by and nothing.
But I didn't give up and went back in a month for his second injection -
Voila!!  Within a few days to a week after the second injection he had
peach fuzz.  This weekend he is going for his third injection and his
little body is quite hairy!!  Good luck!!

TJ

Trudy Jo Wallach
Foster Network Coordinator
Massachusetts Ferret Friends