From:
Lance McLeroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 1995 23:51:05 -0500
Tell  me this, if Ferrets are to be euthanized if they bite someone in
Georgia, why is it law to have them vaccinated for Rabies?  I read on the
list last night that ferrets in NC are quarentined and/or killed if they bite
somebody whether or not they have been vaccinated for rabies.  I think that
it is a money making gimmic for GA.  We (in GA) are required by law to have
our ferrets vaccinated for Rabies and spay/neutered within 7 months of age in
order to have ownership of the little carpetsharks.  Oh well, just
complaining I guess.
Take care
Bye for now
Lance