From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:32:33 -0500
First I wanna Thank those of you who gave me suggestions anout the
matters, so Thank you....so far they have been keeping there little
paws off and I haven't done anything to it yet..

ok, now another question...I got this cute, young little albino boy who
is my first ever Pathvalley ferret and here lately I have noticed that
when I am driving he will sleep in between the chairs and when I am in
the passenger seat he will lay by or close to my feet. He does not do
it all the time but a lot. I am not sure how long he has been doing it
but I just notices it about a week ago or so. Any ideas on why he does
it?

Thanks
Anna And The Poop Troop

--
Every morning is the dawn of a new error.

Never regret a day in your life.Good days give you Happiness.Bad days
give you Experiences. Both are essential to life.

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html
http://www.freeferretguide.com