From:
Shawna-Lynn Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 1996 16:54:59 -0400
Hello all!
I am basically writing this to thank all the amazing people who responded
(POLITELY... there was one responder who was a total B - - CH and needs
professional help) to my last post.  So many people did.  First, thanks to
persuasion from numerous people, I have decided to most likely get my ferret
from a shelter, instead of a breeder.  I'm sure most breeders take very good
care of their fuzzies, but as I now see, I should probably get one that
really needs a home.  Secondly, I also appreciate all the people who told me
to wait until I got to know my ferret before naming her.  Point well taken.
I completely agree.

Anyways, I was also wondering one thing.  What are the best toys to get a
ferret?  Has anybody bought toys that their ferrets hated or totally loved?

And thanks to whoever started this list.  I absolutely adore it, and I'm
sure it will prove very useful to me and my new friend.

Sincerely,
Shawna-Lynn Kaufman