From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:46:19 EDT
First, thanks to all of you who responded to my post on Butch and his
respiratory infection and how to get the medicine in him.  He decided that
it was much better tasting if I dipped my finger in it and let him lick it
from there.  I did have him x-rayed just to ease my mind that there was
nothing else wrong with him.  He has made a full recovery and is his
bouncing little self once again!

Second, do any of you have reclusive ferrets?  I have the Greta Garb of
ferrets.  Maggie AKA Nippy, hides.  When you first let her out of the room
(no cages for these guys) she comes and plays downstairs.  She wardance and
dook all over the place if it's just Butch, her, and I.  But if anyone comes
over to visit, upstairs she runs and goes to her little bed or hides under my
sheets.  If I go upstairs and it's just me she'll play otherwise off she goes
and hides.  She is also scared of loud noises.  Kids playing outside or horns
honking, off she goes again.  Anyone else have a fuzzy like this?

Connie, Butch, and Maggie (I vant to be alone)