From:
Danielle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:18:49 -0600
It seems that my problems never stop.  Having 4 ferrets, means having 4
sick ferrets.  I took Baby to the vet this morning.  She is a little over
1 y/o MF blaze in coloring.  She is also hard of hearing.  She's been
having a terrible time breathing, and it only seems to happen when she runs
around.  In the last month, she has lost quite a bit of weight.  She eats
like normal and is still a devil when she is out.  The problem is she has a
very bad heart erythemia (sp?).  The vet seems to think that is congenital
seeing that she is so young.  He put her on Vasotec 5mg, 1/4 tablet
twice/day.  Has anyone heard of this drug being used?  He told she would be
on it the rest of her life if it works.  Email me directly please.  Thanks
for all the help.