Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 07:23:22 -0800
Deb,

Dont feel left out girl, 4 of my shelter kids didnt get theirs too.  the
others did.  but i didnt have contoct with whoever picked them out all i
knew is thay were secret santas.  BUT is wasnt like thay went without
cause i always make sure every ferret kid in my shelter encluding my
personals get gifts from momma here so i dont even think they even
noticed.  and what ferrets that did get gifts they shared with some of
their gifts with the the others..  if you need somthing for your ferret
let me know and ill see what i can do..  But im not complining,, cause
I am thankful for what my kids did get.