From:
"Joel M. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:18:10 -0400
After reading about the problems at the South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
(FML, June 27th to 28th), I called and spoke to Carin Riley.  She gave me
the name of their animal clinic so that those who wish can make donations to
specifically help reduce the shelter's vet bills which now total over
$4,000.  Those checks can be made out to:
South Kendall Animal Clinic.  But, they should still be sent to the shelter
so they can keep track and acknowledge them.  We are sending a donation and
hope that many other FMLers will do the same.  Please reread their message
in the 6/27-28 FML.  These shelters use every cent of the money they receive
to help the animals we all love and thus deserve our support when they must
ask for it.

Donations should be sent to:
South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.
P.O. Box 570927
Miami, FL 33257-0297

Mary and Joel Cohen, blessed with 10 healthy ferrets.