From:
"Gwen M. Daley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 10:31:39 +0000
Thanks to all who wrote with their stories of adrenal problems with ferrets -
it was very helpful in determining what to do about my bald little girl.  I
should say FORMALLY bald little girl.  She's fuzzy again (and OH IS SHE
ITCHY!) - and appears to be no worse for wear.  I am very glad I declined
surgery when my vet was pushing it, there really wasn't anything wrong with
the little fuzz bean.  Just thought I might share the good news!  Thanks
again!

Gwen

Gwen M. Daley
http://www.vt.edu:10021/G/gdaley/gmd.html